Vintage Burda Trouser patterns from VintageFlicker (12.00 USD) http://ift.tt/1OnFrmG
I just adore the vintage illustrations on the models. The hair styles are usually a dead giveaway for the pattern era… Big and bodacious – definitely the 1980’s. And check out those poses. Eat your heart out Kate Moss.
How to Buy Vintage Patterns
- Purchase patterns that are uncut (unless you really love it)
- Be sure to check the measurements as well as the manufacturer size
- Check the pattern envelope to ensure all the pieces are enclosed
- Check for any environmental damage to the pattern , some may contain mold
- Retro/Reissued pattern or Vintage pattern, check the envelope details
- Start with an Era or decade that you like
- Have fun !!