It’s the Holidays… and with that comes the party season. It’s the perfect time to get your vintage glassware out to serve delicious cocktails. I myself enjoy creating a little drinks menu for my guests. If you’re entertaining, here are a few recipes for serving Baileys based cocktails. Sure to delight your guests!
Here I’m showcasing a few different styles by Baileys. They’re all available from my Etsy Shop.
You can thank me later.
Old Fashion Pumpkin Spice
Pumpkin Spice and Everything nice.
- 1.5 OZ Baileys™ Pumpkin Spice
- .75 OZ Bourbon (Bulleit™ preferred)
- Shake with ice and serve.
- Try using Bulleit™ Bourbon to experience the best of both worlds.
Irish Milk and Honey
- 1 OZ Baileys™ Vanilla Cinnamon Irish Cream Liqueur
- 0.5 OZ Irish Whiskey
- Whipped Cream
- Mix ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Drizzle honey into shot glass.
- Strain liquid into shot glass.
- Add dollop of whipped cream. Drizzle extra honey on top.
- Drizzle extra honey on top.
This recipe contains no more than 0.6 fl oz. of alcohol per serving.
- Lavender honey is a great choice for its floral, herbal finish.
Salted Caramel Apple Pie
- 1 OZ Baileys™ SaltedCaramel
- ½ OZ Smirnoff® Apple
- 1 Red apple slice
- Add Baileys and Smirnoff in an ice filled shaker.
- Rim shot glass with cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Strain liquid into shot glass and garnish with an apple slice.
- Dust the apple slice with cinnamon and sugar, for extra indulgence.